Hiya pals! I stole the Friday spot from Rosie and made a drink. I like ice. Pretty ice is even better. I can admit that I love when fancy ice ends up on my Pinterst feed. I thought I would try my hand at making some myself. Not as easy as I thought it would be. I have a star shaped ice cube tray that I havent played with much. This was a perfect time to try it out! I froze some berries in the ice and to make the ice extra tasty I used juice. I decided on food dye instead of trying red juice and I didnt want to use a blue drink. The ice melted really fast because of the bubbles in the sparkling water, but they were tasty!
- 2 cups of white grape juice
- Food coloring in red and blue
- Sparkling water or champagne
- Split juice into two containers. Add 3 drops of red to one and 3 drops of blue to the other. Mix well.
- Place berries in an ice cube tray.
- Carefully pour juice over berries. I used a measuring cup with spout to make it easier.
- When the ice cubes are solid add to a glass and pour sparkling water or champagne over.